Judicial evaluation ratings are the result of an in-depth assessment of a candidate including an investigation into a candidate’s personal and professional backgrounds and an interview with the candidate. Evaluators analyze a candidate’s litigation experience, professional experience, the health and age of the candidate, legal knowledge and ability, integrity, sensitivity to diversity and bias, judicial temperament, diligence, punctuality, impartiality, professional conduct, and character.
Bar Association Names and Chloé's Ratings*:
*Ratings added in the order of receipt.
Chloé is proud to have received endorsements from community groups and leaders you care for and support including:
- Chicago Chapter of the National Organization of Women (CNOW)
- Illinois Alliance for Reentry & Justice (ILARJ) found that Chloé "Meets" its criteria
- LGBTQ Impact
- Bill Lowry, Cook County Commissioner
- Joseph Ballerine, Village President, Village of Riverside
- Katrina Thompson, Village President, Village of Broadview
- Proviso Township Democratic Organization (PTDO)
P.O. Box 348 Riverside ILlinois 60546
(708) 762 - 3595
Copyright © 2022 ChloeforJudge - All Rights Reserved.
Paid for or authorized by the Committee to Elect Chloe Pedersen. A copy of our report with the State Board of Elections is (or will be) available on the Board’s official website (www.elections.il.gov) or for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.